Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Bite Size Heaven & Happy New Year! I have decided to start my own business to cater to your dessert needs. Cooking has always been a hobby for me! This site will display different versions of my sweets! The star of my menu will be CAKE POPS and CAKE BITES. For those of you who are reading this and wondering what a CAKE POP is, let me introduce you to them...



HEAVEN on a stick! The decadence of a cupcake hand rolled into a ball, then dipped in milk or dark chocolate coating and placed on a stick. They are completely mess free & made to order with the freshest ingredients and can be fully customized to fit your needs. They are great for weddings, corporate gifts, holiday parties, and social functions, or just because! One taste will have you hooked!

The picture below is of a simple cake bite. It kind of reminds you of a mini cupcake. The inside is cake - mixed with frosting just like a cake pop. The bottom which looks like a cupcake wrapper is all chocolate and the colors are customizable.



Each pop or bite can be individually packaged to suit your needs!  Be on the lookout for our new designs for Super Bowl Sunday and of course Valentine's Day!  I appreciate your support and your future business!  Feel free to email me at classyne@yahoo.com to place an order! 

8 comments:

  1. I love this Ne. What about pops shaped like footballs and even basketball, you know March will bring the BBall Maddness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moni! I will debut football pops soon for Super Bowl Sunday. Thanks for the basketball tip! Totally forgot about March Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I suggest things? DO IT DO IT!!! Proud of you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you can. Thanks! Cake Shotz coming. Liqour infused cake pops for the grown ups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea. If you can see it, you can be it. Don't discoutaged if things start slow. A bite of heaven is only a start. Wish you well. Orders coming. I'm kind of freaky, do you do choc. Covered strawberries?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! LoLLLLL @ kind of freaky. Yes, chocolate covered strawberries are on the menu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both look so yummy! I love sweets!

    ReplyDelete